Wednesday, July 28, 2010

petite princesses

Aren't these girls just precious?!? I was lucky to photograph them two days in a row (notice the last post). These darlings belong to my cousin - who married one of my good friends. I wish my family was able to spend more time with theirs!!. Now too many long miles separate us! I am happy I was able to take their pics while they were here for a visit. Thanks Jen, it was so good to see you & your lovely little ladies!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennie August 3, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Thanks Lindsay I love them!

emandtrev August 3, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

Lindsay, these are great! This is Emily Rowberry Cook. I saw the link to these pics on Facebook and had to check them out. Jen's girls are darling!

Jessica October 26, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

I especially love this last one. So sweet. And the colors look great