Wednesday, July 21, 2010

seven little sweeties!

My aunt Karen asked me to take pictures of her grandkids. She has SEVEN girls! They are so cute! Karen is my mom's sister (remember my mom has a twin?) Karen has a twin too. And yes - she also has twin grandchildren. I often get teased that I haven't blessed my parents with a set of twins... (since 3 out of the 5 of my moms siblings have twin grandkids). Well, all I can say is that I tried! I had fun watching all of these little cuties, I wish I got to see them more than I do.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


3 comments:

~: Angie :~ July 29, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

HOW FUN!!!

Tiff July 29, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

LInds these are soooo sooo cute! :)

Jamie August 8, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Lindsay you are really talented!!! (I'm sure it helps that all these little girls are so beautiful) but you take great pics! I'd love for you to take some family pics of us next summer (after I attempt to lose this baby fat I'm pack'n on)